Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Super Watch

I did kept my promise that I bought 2 birthday presents to my honey this year. I miss it last year as that time my situation was quite bad and quite emergency so I really have no mood to shop for present and my honey also don't want any present except my health. Anyway thank you God for letting me to celebrate his birthday this year. Previously I bought him a perfume as he is crazy with perfume nowadays. For the second present, I think of get him something very solid and something that can last very very long time, hopefully forever. I decided to get him a nice watch. We had been talked about watch long time ago, we both also agreed that if we carry a good nice watch and we can pass this watch to our next generation and keep passing it down as the family things - 'ka chuen zi bao' haha. Just a funny thinking. Anyway, I hope one day we may success this dream. Nice watch honey, glad you own it now :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my darling wife... its the best birthday present i ever received. On your birthday i also want to give you one. So we have Lover's watch set.. hahaha.. I love you.
-NiNi

Anonymous said...

Is that a super,super watch? so may i have a look ? a little bit curiosity ha ha

Keroppi said...

haha, ah jie, next time when HanSen around then you can try to peek his watch, spot the logo or brand name.... :p

Siew Wai said...

super watch...