Thursday, May 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I just back to my home sweet home after 1 week staying at hospital. It was a nightmare and I did cry a lot. About a week time that I only can drink plain water, even milk or milo also not allowed! I was so hungry and the bed at hospital is very uncomfortable to lye whole day and night. Anyway I don't want to say so much about it. I am happy to be at home now. My leg still numb although it has been 2 weeks after the operation, hopefully the numbness will gone soon. Thanks God that I still able to walk.

I received a lot beautiful flowers from my aunties and uncle, from Jasmine Lee, and the purple roses from SeokPeng and YeeCheng. I like them so much. The flowers do make me smile for once at the hospital. Just too bad I only able to capture the photo of the flower by Jasmine Lee, with the cute bear bear. Thanks everyone for the flowers, for the visiting and special thanks to my auntie next door and my sister who take care me at night time. I hope I get to walk better soon because I want to get some presents for you all :-). May God bless you all.



No comments: