Saturday, April 18, 2009

FRIM

We went to FRIM for morning walk again this week. There most interesting part of the walk is the waterfall part. I like it a lot but to get up there actually need to climb the special staircase. I feel very happy that I could get up there without much difficulties. The air there are so cooling and fresh, the water is so cooling, just like the fridge water. We all just remove our socks and sport shoes and get our feet wet. The only part that we complain was the entrance payment, grrr nothing is free in KL. We have been there for 2 weekends and for twice we did see couple taking their wedding photo there. There is once my friend Siew Wai just shout out loud when our car pass by them : welcome to hell!! haha notti Siew Wai.




Ants trying to move their nest, quite scary oh so many ants!

I am not able to have my morning walk next week, have to stop it for about one month, I hope. I am going to do another operation next week. I will just keep fighting and keep praying :-).



3 comments:

Siew Wai said...

did i actually said that? OMG!!!

sister of honey said...

wah Frim can actually hire u to b their advertiser / marketing personel lah.... sounds so nice and with pics some more !!! kekek...

ya...continue fight and pray..we also pray with u:)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry... very soon we will be able to go to the park again. Be happy, be strong.

-NiNi