Thursday, April 2, 2009

Perfume

My honey in love with perfume recently. He like to walk around the fragrances counter in shopping malls and ask for testing. He seems has visited most of the shopping malls and has been collected lot of his "trophy" :-). Not only once he pay his visit at perfume counters, he do ask for testing whenever get to visit there. I just wonder the pretty promoter at perfume counters will say this not : You again !? However, it was really quite fun to walk around with him and ask for testing on perfume. We noticed that only branded fragrances have their brand name printed on the testing strip. We get the idea from a friend that putting these testing strip in wallet or books will make them smell good. I personaly like Anna Sui but for men, I like my honey 'xiang xiang' with Thierry Mugler.



Can I try this ?
You again !!! :p





Thierry Mugler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fat ju ju if smell nice also no use.. sob sob.

- Ni Ni

Keroppi said...

got use got use, more hugs to xiang xiang juju :p