Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Colouring Part 2 ......

Here come my colouring works, another 5 pieces from the art book that I bought. I should learn some new technique so that can have something different to show here ya, especially to show my honey :p.





Some said this is tiger, some said it is cat, I think it is cat, but I actually colour it to look like Tiger, friend of Winnie The Pooh.



Quite like this, like the green colour.

This is my favourite, I like this the most. Some how the colour just match each other and just one word - nice.

I was half way colouring this and the little monster came and kacau. Anyway, I have not very good mood to continue also as the tumour marker has doubled!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy coloring. The RED RED ants is BEST!

- NiNi

sister of honey said...

nice leh ur coloring pics:)

hope ur mood better now

hang in there ya?