Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Prison Break

I was admited to hospital for a PET CT scan today. I stayed at hospital since morning and was a bit bore so I tried "prison break". I was escaped to Mid Valley with my patient tag hide under my long sleeve. We again went to the perfume department and finally I bought Angel A Men for my honey as his birthday present. I have promised to give him 2 birthday present this year as I miss it last year :p. After all, I still find this Angel A Men very unique and nice smell :-). Also, it is very lasting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much my dear wife. Remember you must be healthy and well to give me my second present on my Birthday.

- NiNi

sister of honey said...

wah....so many birthday gift hoh ur honey...kekek...so blessed.

wah u very exiting leh can prison break...the docs so blurr never notice:Pkeke

Keroppi said...

arrr just walk out the wad like normal can already, not need to say so much to the nurse :p but need to be back when they come to check my blood pressure la