Sunday, May 17, 2009

To My In-Law Family

To Pa and Ma
I feel very sorry to you both. I only able to be your health daugther-in-law for one month only. I am not able to take care you both but instead I need ah Ma to come KL to take care me after the operation. Thank you so much for helping me, cooking health dish for me, handing me a cup of milk or water while I am hardly walk after the operation. I really appreciate it. May God bless you both and always be with you both.


To El Von
Thank you so much for keep me in your prayer. Thanks for the caring and concern, you are really a very very nice girl. I do keep you in my prayer too. May God bless you and hope you get to meet a nice guy who love you a lot.


To El Sen
Your working time is unpredictable. I have not much time to see you at home. I feel that you are a nice and simple guy. This world full of evil people so have to be smart and not to get bully by them. Try to observe things that surround you and think more, I guess all these may help you to be more alert. I don't feel you making trouble at home at all, already get used to :p. haha not really le, no worry. May God bless you and hope you get a better job soon.

I love you all. Thanks for letting me have a good husband :-).

No comments: