Monday, May 18, 2009

Very Confusing

I back to hospital for chemo today. This time the chemo is done in a way that different from last time that I did about a year ago. Doctor put a tiub inside my abdomen and it come out on my skin leaving a wound there. The chemo drug is directly pump into this tiub and goes inside that specific area for a better result. That tiub is called Tenckhoff catheters. The nurse at Pantai Bangsar Hospital teached and told me to do clean up dressing for my wound, and it has to be done on everyday basis. The process must be performed in very clean environment, my hand must be super clean as once it gets inflection then a lot more troublesome. I learn and I did it for about a week. Thanks God the wound is ok so far.

Today the leader nurse at Wijaya saw my wound and keep complaining that I shouldn't do the dressing everyday!!! She said patient should NOT do the dressing for these kind of wound. It has to be done by them - expert. She said they have another patient also carrying this kind of tiub and she did the dressing for her once a week, cover with water proof bendage. Thanks God. I do really feel better if she can do the dressing for me and save me from doing it kelam-kabut-ly every day. haha. Too bad I bought quite a lot dressing set, anyway I just bring it to hospital to use lo since already purchased.

About my blood test, not good, the tumour marker go up doubled the figure before operation. Oh no, I really have no idea what wrong but then I just hand all these to God, only He knows how to heal me, He is my healer. Doctor said he is 'pening kepala' today as one of the chemo drag he choosed for me but can't use as I remind him that I alergy with it last time, grrrrr. I surrender everythings to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just have to take one day at a time... everyday is a gift.
- NiNi