Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Little present from God

Many many years ago, N years ago, I had been shopping at some where, not sure at KL or outstation or oversea, I spotted this little glass with meaningful words engraved on it, I just found that it was very cute, very nice and feel like buying it, but it is something related to Christian and I am not Christian that time. Anyway, at the end I decided to bought it and I have it put under my drawer until now. I guess I never "use" it as I feel it is Christian thingy so it just been hide under the drawer for so many years!! Just about a month ago, I am browsing my drawer for some small gift to be sent to my friend and I reveal it. I still feel it is very nice and so now I put it on my TV table. The quote is nice and thank you God for giving me this message, I would love to surrender myself to You and I believe that God, You will take care of everythings. Praise God, this is so amazing.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think its a message.
- NiNi