Monday, June 1, 2009

Tired ......

Today I have finished my first cycle of chemo. I am very tired and I don't look good today, white mouth and white face, haha sound so scary but actually just very weak I think. More cycle to come and along the way there will be tumour marker check and more scanning ahead. Doctor asked me how I feel today, he want to know whether is there any better symptom after the chemo drags. Seriously I really cannot answer the question! I don't feel pain even the tumours were inside my abdomen so I really can't tell, guess really have to check with blood test, ct scan or PET ct scan lo. Sometimes when you feel you are great but in actual it is not, and sometimes it is the other way round. There are always other possibilities exist no matter what, this is not a simple world! And thanks God that God will make a way. :-).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look ok. As long as can eat well, sleep well, no suffering... we should be happy. Always love you.
-NiNi

Anonymous said...

Dear Woon Leng, yup, you looks ok, don't worry. My sis met you yesterday when you went for the "exam", she said you looks birlliant!!! May angle be around you every day every moment :)

Oh, how was the "exam", hihi ....

Keroppi said...

haha I think the exam went well, paster pray for me and ask me follow him word by word. How's your sister test ?

Anonymous said...

That's great!
My sis said ok loh, 5 or 6 people "interview" her, very tension. See u at this weekend ya !

Keroppi said...

ya me too, 4 persons questions me haha, see you this weekend, I will go attend the bible class.

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryn, I am Dorothy, a friend of your aunt, Mrs Danny Wong. She told me you are not feeling well.I will upkeep you in prayers. This thursday, my cancer support group will be having a special guest speaker, Dr Andy Lim who survive nose cancer many years ago. Pls let me know if you are interested to attend. My phone no is 0123772135. God bless you.

Keroppi said...

Hi Dorothy, thanks for keep me in your prayer, I will pray for your husband too :-). Can you give me your church address, I try to discuss with my husband see I can make it or not. Thanks ya. God bless you and your family.