Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Baptism Day

Today is my baptism day. I am so happy and thanks God for enable all these to be happened. After gone through all the classes, I absented twice the class as admited at hospital for the operation, after gone the test, after the testimony and finally today is the day. Thanks God. I will ganbateh to be better :-).


I was in front there for baptism but my honey at the back here only able to capture this :p




Gift from ElVon, so nice!!!

Gift from SeokPeng and her sisters, nice and my honey like the fish shadow that casted on wall.

2 comments:

sisofhoney;) said...

wah ur photo skills so good lah....the gift look much nicer than the pix i took ...kekek...so glad u like it:)

yup! ganbateh !!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah sorry honey, capture from far without zoom lens. Fail. :(
-NiNi