Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2009 Birthday


First of all, I would like to thank God for allow me to celebrate my birthday this year together with my family. I am really happy :-). I still remember that last year I need to wear cap to take my birthday photo as I got no hair that time. Praise God as this year my hair still with me after 2 cycle of chemo, God is great.

I received a lot of birthday gifts. My niece made me a nice and beautiful pink flower grown, my aunt gave me a box of pakistan mango, I am waiting for them to be ready to eat, yum yum :-D, my mom and my elder sister bought me a cuppocino cake, my sister gave hundred dollars voucher, and my husband bought me a nice fossil belt, my pants really need belt haha :p. He also bought me another miew miew bag, blue in color, I will carry that bag with my note for bible study class. Also thanks my brother in law who draw me a cute cat :-).

Thank Lord Jesus for all these, I really appreciate the time that I could share with my family. I know my family members love to give me presents to make me happy, thanks you all and may God bless you all.



The birthday cake from my mom and my elder sister.

Hand made flower grown and beautiful note from Chew Jane.

Pakistan mango from my 4 gu.

Cute Meng Sen, my newphew.

All the little monsters are so happy as get to sing "Happy birthday to you..."

Nice miew miew bag.


Simple and nice belt.

See the 2 little monsters are fighting for the ball and while we are taking photo. haha they are so cute.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very lucky to have a wonderful wife to enjoy birthdays with. Hey you forgot your new shoes! :D

-NiNi