Friday, July 10, 2009

All from my best friends

I feel so blessed as my best friends are so good. Thanks God for let me have 3 of them as my best friends :-). We have our lunch at Sushi Zamai, Mid Valley today. I do have a great time with them and the food was yummy. Perhaps we may have another good time together with SookWan when she is back to KL. I received so many presents from them, I really appreciate it and thanks you all so much. The flower really very very nice le :-). Thank you so much and may God bless you all.


The above 2 photos are taken by SeokPeng with her power camera, so nice!!!

This one is with my camera :p


Lavender body lotion, nice smell :-)


Golden kiwi, sweet sweet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday *again* WoonLeng.
I am glad you like the gifts.

Thanks XuePing and YeeCheng for their creativity and good choices of the flowers selection too, you all are my blessed and best friends :)

Friendship forever!

SW

Anonymous said...

Kiwi. So ugly yet so yummy. Green type still yucky.
-NiNi.