Wednesday, July 22, 2009

An Update...

I went to see my doctor and started my third cycle of chemo at hospital. Dato told me that the radiologist insisted that there are something there at my pelvis area, seems to be 3 mass there, hence Dato want me to do radiotherapy for 15 times to shot them at my pelvis there. I just went to hospital to do the planning today. I drove there myself and the nurse there told me it is not ok for me to drive, bleh :p but I felt that I am ok, I can drive, thanks to the Lord. The planning for RT actually is for them to do some ct scan on my pelvis area and they put some marker on my abdomen with black marker pen :-), really like in Mr.Bean cartoon where doctor draw the line on his stomach before start the operation haha. Well, I am going to have the last dose of chemo and immediately follow with the first RT on coming Monday. Thanks to God that due to the location that RT to shot is a bit lower and it won't cause me vomit, thanks God oh :-). Also thanks God that Dato didn't said need to do operation, I really very scare of operation :p.

I will keep praying and I do believe that Lord Jesus is healing me.

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed.
[1 Peter 2:24]

No comments: