Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fatigue

Tiredness.....I was feeling so so tired for the past few weeks. It was really tired and the only thing I do is just lye down and sleep. I also feeling not comfortable, I can't describe how uncomfortable I am but the body just feel not so good, sighhhh the only thing I can do is just bear with it. I went to see doctor 2 days ago and now I know the reason that I had been feeling so tired : my white blood cells count is very low, only 1.9 as the normal range is 4 - 11. Now I remember I did experience the same feeling last time, about a year ago and I am also under chemo that time. The same dead fish feeling. Again the doctor have to give me the booster injection. It is always so painful for the booster injection at my abdomen. Beside this, I also got another side effect of chemo + 15 times of RT, I am having quite serious diarrhea, need to let go them about 5 or 6 times a day, very watery. Hence, doctor bend me from eating green vege and fruits for the moment. Too bad I just bought 2kg of yummy cherry, all have to kao tiem by my husband lo. The cherry really nice to see and nice to eat oh. Write till here, I feel not so good again, blehhh need to stop here and go have a rest lo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ganbateh Honey. Hugs.

Cherry! I eat U!

-NiNi