Saturday, August 8, 2009

Death

I get to know that someone I knew, can consider relative gua, just discovered that she has breast cancer stage IV, and it is already metasis to her brain and bone. It is kind of like waiting her time to end and doctor only can make her feel a bit more comfortable. She is above 70 years old, she can't talk much at the moment and only able to move one of her hand. I did pay her a visit together with my mum and my aunt. She cried while we were there at her house. I guess she is suffeing with pain and .... what kind of feeling is it when a person knew he/she is going to die, lying on bed for the time to come....I guess this is not easy to be taking care by anyone!!! Cancer definately is a disease that require a lot of suffering, I see those elderly people at hospital who under going chemo or RT, I am actually glad that I got cancer at this young age, sigh those painfulness really not not not easy to bear with. Actually everyone of us also have no idea when our life is going to end, it could be anytime and only God knows. We all should apprecaite our days and be more thankful to anything. To face death, I guess we need something else, it is really hard to face it by ourselves alone. I feel lucky that I get to know Lord Jesus, when life is end on earth, it is like going home, going home to see our Father in heaven. Thanks Lord Jesus for saving me, amen :-).

No comments: