Monday, August 31, 2009

Blood Transfer

I was admitted to hospital last Thursday. Last Thursday, was the day for my visit to consult my doctor and I really taught that I will be at home to enjoy "Project Runway - Season 4" that night. And I spent that night at hospital after see my doctor. I was there for 3 reasons :-
1) Blood transfer as my hemoglobin was low, quite low, the reading was 8.8.
2) Booster injection as my white blood cells low, the reading was 2.6, not as low as previously but still low, no wonder I did feel tired.
3) for CT Scan. Doctor required me to do the scan after read my latest tumour marker. Ya, again the CA125 goes up. Don't ask me why as my doctor also can't tell me the reason and I didn't ask him also. I truly understand this, only God knew the answer.

Yeah, I success discharged at 10.15am, a very sunny Friday morning. I feel this is so amazing!!! With my experience, the insurance procedure for discharge normally will took 5 or 6 hours. Usually I get the thing done and only able to leave hospital at 3pm but not this time. That day it only took about 1 hour ++ to get the bill done and I get to informed that I may leave at 10.15am. This is so amazing, God Father is so great, so so great. I did pray to Him for the approval of insurance claim and for faster processing and it did happened. Thank you God Father, You are so great and so good. Praise God and all glory be to You, God Father.

Thanks Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a miracle. :D
~NiNi