Saturday, September 5, 2009

My oral medicine

We went to hospital to collect my medicine this morning. My husband and I was a bit shock when the pharmacist come out from the room with one big styfoam box!! Actually inside the box, there are 2 small box of my medicine, just that it need to be stored in low temporature, that's why it is inside styfoam box with ice. I am going to take this medicine soon and its effect are just like chemo drug, also its side effect are just like chemo - vomit, diarrhea... but thanks God there is no hair lost :-D. My hair just look nice now as it grow back after I botak my hair last year. I like short hair style nowaday, easy to take care :-). Thanks God for my hair still there on my head.


My medicine was inside this box!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giv me Box!
~NiNi