Thursday, September 17, 2009

Internet was Down

My Internet line was down at home for the past few days. The contract for one year already expired and we didn't release it as we paid for one whole year when we subscribed to this ISP. We was thinking not to continue as we seems to be able to survive without it, but then....I can't online to chat with friends, can't update my blog, can't harvest at my farm ville :p, at the end we called to continue the internet service :-).

My doctor changed me to take oral chemo. For the first few days when I started to take it, I do feel very very uncomfortable and I just lying down on bed for the whole day. Thanks God I am ok now and enjoying my 'rest' day without the medicine for 3 weeks. The next cycle should start next week and doctor will increase the dose. I get to know that my white blood count low again today when did the follow up to see my doctor. Errr again, I got my booster injection and the nutrition adviced me to eat more, ya eat eat eat, I will try and my weight also dropped 300g :p, so I really need to try eat more to maintain both my blood count and weight. Ganbateh to myself and again I surrender all to my Lord Jesus and I don't care about the tumour marker.....Thanks God Father and You are Good all the times :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah.. no internet quite sien. Even the lazy brother actually take action to get it up. Too bad his action useless. LoL.
~NiNi