Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quilt to be 'gift' out

I did a lot of quilt recently, all of them were/are to be 'gift' out to my lovely relatives and friends. I am able to finish one quilt by 2 days, I guess expert like my sister able to do it within 1 day, I work part time as I am easy to get tired :p. The next one I am going to do will be my own bei bei, I will try to do something new...well, I still thinking about it. My friend bought me 3 pieces of fabrics from Vietnam and soon I will work on those fabrics to create nice bei bei, maybe will try to create bag, anyway all idea still flying in my mind, yet to decide. I already picked one from those fabrics and passed to my sister to make one shirt for me :-), guess I will wear it to attend wedding dinner. Anyway I still got a lot quilt projects to do, still got a list of ppl to be 'gift' :-).


This bei bei is given to my sister-in-law, El Von, pink color for young lady :-)

Cute brown bunny for Siew Wai's son - Jee Hong, hope he like to play with it, smaller size for kid.


This bei bei is for my niece - Chew Jane, added yellow and orange color as I was running out of brown color fabrics and it look nice with the orange color eldge.

I made 4 bei bei of this fabrics, used up all the fabrics to 'gift' my mom, my mom-in-law, my best friend and my aunt. Not all 4 look the same as some I use more the plain pink color fabrics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine is still the best! Original.. Limited Edition.
~NiNi