Saturday, September 5, 2009

Book Fair

My husband, my brother-in-law and I went to the book fair at PGRM last Sunday. It was a book fair for all christian stuff, they have these book fair every year and this is about the 5th year. I was so happy get to visit this book fair, so many books to see and so many cute stuff like sticker, key chain, t-shirt, book mark and so many more...Of course I have to wear mask to visit this book fair else my husband won't bring me there :p

My dear husband bought me a t-shirt, red in color, the word Jesus written on it and behind it written all His other name like "The Truth", "Word of God", "Emmanuel", "King of Kings"..........He also bought me one new bible, this bible is with explanation, easier for me to understand :-). Elsen bought me a wood that for me to hang on my car' rear mirror. I like the design, like a cross with the word Jesus, so beautiful. It was great to see all these things, hehe :-).

I bought some sticker too.

My new bible....hope I get to learn more with this bible, I started to read again from chapter 1 - Genesis, old testament.

Nice design ya, the word Jesus in a cross, and this is my cute car, my lovely husband's hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good. Jesus keep you safe while driving.
~NiNi