Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am so thankful

I am so thankful to God Father. I went to hospital for blood test and wound dressing on this Raya week. Dato was not around as he celebrate his Raya holiday at oversea with his family. I was a bit worry about my tumour marker as it was up on the previous marker check. I have to admit that I do feel weak sometimes and I do pray to God, I need help from God Father, with the abundant love from Him, I feel much much better. Anyway, thanks to God Father that my tumour marker dropped, my CA125 is dropped. This is so great, God Father is so great, thank you God Father, may all the glory be to Yours. amen.

I just finished my own bei bei :-). I like the bear bear so much so I kept these fabrics for myself. I tried to do it with some new idea, new pattern and it turn out to be quite nice. I like it a lot :-).


Actually green is my favourite color, just too bad I got no much green color so have to pick pink color as the main color for this bei bei. The bear bear is so cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really nice bei bei

Ally said...

Good job on the quilting. It takes a lot of patience and love!

Anonymous said...

Modern Look is very nice!
~NiNi