Monday, August 17, 2009

Fell down at toilat

I fell down at my toilat in the middle of night, last night. I was having diarrhea as the side effect of RT, and was sleeping in the middle of late night, suddenly felt like need to let go at toilat and so I just woke up and walked to the toilat. After opened the door, the moment I stepped into the toilat, whole body just lost control and I fell down as the floor was too slipery. The moment I gained back the control to my hands and legs, I was lying down on the toilat floor!!! I tried to called my husband for help but silence answered me. Lucky I still able to stand up by myself and walked back to my bed and opened the bedroom door to called my husband. My left hand and left leg were in pain at that moment, both of us taught that it must have "black green" color on the next day. We don't have any 'herb oil' at home and hence I just continue my sweet dream without doing anything to my hand and leg. However, my hand and leg were just fine, just a bit black green, a bit pain only, this is so amazing and all glory be to God. Thanks Lord Jesus and praise Him for all these amazing work. Hallelujah. Thanks the Lord for so little pain and no hurt of my fell down. Thank you Lord, You are so good and so great.

Talk about dream, I do have a weird dream last night. My husband did mentioned somewhere in this blog said that he never understand my weird dream, haha, so do I :p.

Back to my dream last night, I only remember the part that my husband and me were driving in a car on a highway, running fast. In front of us, was another sport car and its driver who is a guy, running fast too. And the funny part is there was always some nice sport biker over take us and the sport car, so both the nice bike and sport car were in front of us and we saw something even more funny, where both the biker and driver fly high in the sky and they swap their vehicles. This means that the biker jumped to the sport car, and the sport car driver jumped to the bike. After a while, they do that again and swap back to their own vehicles. Then the biker accelarate and lost in sight. Come another nice biker and things repeated. The only different is those bike were different in shape and color, I got to said they all nice and expensive bike. My husband must be able to name those bike if this dream belongs to him. haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want new bike!
Unrelated comment.
-NiNi

Keroppi said...

hahaha...really nice shinning bike in my dream oh

Anonymous said...

To dream that you are driving, signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life.
To see a motorcycle in your dream, symbolizes your desire for freedom and need for adventure. You may be trying to escape from some situation or some other responsibility in your waking life.

God Bless.

Keroppi said...

Thanks for analysis my dream. Escape from some situation ahh, I don't know, maybe is tired of listening to ppl telling me this cannot eat, that cannot eat but without any reason. :p

Anonymous said...

Jason said this is "ah yee bei bei lai de"