Thursday, June 11, 2009

Amazing things happened!

Today, two amazing things happened on me and thanks God for all these.

This morning I was driving to Old Klang Road to attend the Elpizo Cancer Support Group at Logof Church, I only knew the way to Old Klang Road from my x-office which is the turning out from Sungai Besi highway at Desa Water Park. I am thinking to get there by the same way as I was a bit late and hoping that I can get there without any delay. Too bad that I miss the Desa Water Park turning and I turned on the next exit which is to Jalan Kuchai Lama, I am thinking to find a U turn, but somehow I end up at NPE and I reached a toll, I was lost and I don't know where am I. Hence, I pray to God, asking God to lead me to Old Klang Road. Not long after the pray, I saw a sign board beside the road sound Old Klang Road!!! Thanks God and I just followed those sign board and finally I found Logof Church!! This is so amazing, the glory belong to God, praise God!! I have a great experience at Logof Church, the stories of Dr Andy Lim is so amazing, he is healed by Lord Jesus from Nose cancer 25 years ago. Thanks Dorothy for invited me there.

Secondly, again I would like to thanks God and praise God for this wonderful things that happened, I received the cheque from my insurance company as my claim for the female disease is approved. At first, the doctor told me that I might not be able to get this claim although my ovary was removed but it is not ovary cancer as the cancer cells are from my lung, anyway I just give it a try and thanks Lord Jesus that finally I got the money, it does really help me to settle my chemo bills as I can't use my medical card at Wijaya Medical Center, it is still not yet with hospital status, not yet be the panel hospital of AIA. Thank you Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A miracle that you run around lost, but still reach in time!
-Nini