Saturday, June 6, 2009

My best friends

I always received beautiful flowers from my best friends once they visit me. I have 3 best friends in my life, they are my friends since school time. We did share a lot of nice memories, time we studied together, time we do school project together, time we attended art class together to do some artitic hand from semen, time we attended pertanian class together to give water to our kangkong, our corn and so much more... Time flied and we all married except the prettiest one, too much choices for her to pick I guess :p. Anyway I hope soon we get to attend her wedding party. Thanks you all for all the supports, the flowers, the yummy kiwi and many many caring from you all. Thanks God that I have you all be my best friends.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should be the one to thanks God for having such a good friend for us..
* teach us when we do not know how to intepret certain formula
* listen to us when we so "mang zhang" and can't do something
* guide us with ur simple theory when we lost
* accompany us whenever we sad

May God uphold you and put u on His warm arm :)

Anonymous said...

Ah the grass a bit like jungle!
-Nini