Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Meet my old friends

Finally, I get to have lunch and had a nice chat with my old friends, we know each others since uni time. It really was a great time we studied together, hang around at each other's house and sometimes at mamak in the middle of the night. You all still look the same after for so long time I didn't get to see you all. Carrey still pretty and fit, Alex seems gains some weight but I think you look better now ;-). I am very happy to hear that CheeTung get a hairstylist as girl friends, after so many years he is single and seems not interested in girls :p. PohCheang and SengKit still look the very same and seems get thinner and thinner. I really hope soon you both get girl friend as your lovable and suitable life partner. Thanks you all dropped by at my house to pay me a visit, thanks for the lunch, thanks for the nice long chat. May God bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to lepak with friends. We must do it more often.
-NiNi