Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fencing

My honey learned fencing since primary school, he used to do fencing with his best friend - SinChian and sometimes his own brother. The open area right in front of our house allow them to do this activity and they like to do it during Sunday morning before they head to enjoy their bak kut teh at Selayang. SinChian's wife love that bak kut teh hehe :-). I was forbidden to eat sobs sobs :p. After all, I managed to take some photo while they are fencing. Too bad they are not in full fencing suit, else with the total white shirt and total while long pants, I guess a lot of girls will think they are the prince charming as both of them are so tall. Anyway, my honey always is my prince charming although fencing with this kampong boy style haha. Thanks for loving me, this useless and ugly wife :p. Thanks for all your supports and I love you, Nini.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and Lovely wife.
-NiNi