Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy bathing

Finally, I can enjoy my bathing happily recently. For the past one year, almost one year, I can't let the water running freely from my head till my toe. To wash my head and hair, I have to bend my body 90 degree so that my abdomen area is clear from water. The top part of my body only can be clean using a wet tower so that no water flow thru my abdomen area. I have a tiub from outside and poke into my abdomen, it is for chemo purpose, so I have a wound at my abdoment and I need to do dressing every week at hospital, to make sure it is free from infection. Finally, Doctor agreed to remove that tiub as it seems to have some sign of infection, a lot of fluid flow out from the wound, red in colour, like blood but lighter. Yahooooo, I really enjoy the feeling that the cold cold water running from my head till my toe during these hot hot days. Thanks God for this.


Appreciate the ability given to us by God like eating and bathing. This is what I had learned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We must appreciate and enjoy the little things.
~NiNi