Friday, April 9, 2010

before visit my doctor

This coming follows up, I will have my tumor marker test, I also will have the report of the cancer pathway named EGFR tested. My doctor told me that he feels that chemo is not going to work on me, as my FBC (Full Blood Count) always low and keep delaying the chemo schedule. The last reading of tumor marker was 300++, the CEA, the other CA125 and CA153 also increased a lot. Although chemo is not working good on me, but that seems to be the best the doctor can give me.....more and more bad news.

Please help me the Lord. amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dont lose hope Cheryn. You are stronger than u think. God bless you.

Emily Chong said...

Lord, I pray you will heal Cheryn and give her the strength to endure and to trust in your for your healing and miracles. I pray against all cancer cells and tumors, be gone in Jesus's name. Lord, you speak and comfort Cheryn and reveal your plan to her, and let all her prayers be answered. Your grace and mercy be with her. Amen