Saturday, April 24, 2010

Breathless

Did I mentioned before that I am getting breathless easily after a short walk? Now, I am getting even more serious, the breathless. I am getting breathless even walk from my living hall to the bathroom. Coughing also getting more, sometimes I really feel hard to talk. Anyway life still continue and I try very hard to make sure I am peaceful in mind everyday. My back and my leg still pain. I requested my doctor to give me more pain killer. I need them almost every night. My husband and I just visited doctor this morning. My mom and my sister appeared at the hospital too, they want to hear the analysis of my doctor with the scan report, they complained that I never tell them the details. Ya, I just felt that there is nothing much to say. Sorry to my mom as she don't understand english else she might have better idea about my situation thru this blog.

About my breathless, doctor explained that because of the tumor at my lung touched my heart, fluid is found at the outer "skin" of my heart and this actually caused heart to pump hardly. Well, I am going to see cardialogy on coming monday. Dear Father in heaven, please help me. Thanks Father, in Jesus name, amen.

1 comment:

Ian Mum said...

谢谢你常常在很不舒服的情况下,还依然写Blog,
让我们可以了解你的近况,
分享你家人对你的疼爱,
见证上帝对你的恩典.

你说你母亲姐姐出现在医院,
我对这小举动很熟悉,
很动容很感动,
我想你亦然.

"耶和华必为你们争战,
你们只管静默,
不要作声"


愿你每一天
都有恩爱,平安,喜乐
大大的包围你