Friday, April 30, 2010

Funny funny at hospital

I am staying at 2 beded room at hospital this time. My bed-mate was a 60+ years old auntie who fell down and one of her leg couldn't walk. She is also a patient who need to do dialysis every alternate day, has been staying at hospital for 2 weeks. This auntie was company by her maid who is a young girl came from Combodia. She is very nice and cute, love to watch TV, their TV was switched on till 12 midnight :-). Sometime she will dropped by my bed and help me, she get my tea done and chitchat with me. She told me that she already watched the whole movie of "Heavenly sword and dragon sabre" at Combodia, wow, superd haha. She asked me is the guy came to visit me every evening is my husbund or ....I said he is my husband. She told me my husband very nice, she put her tumb up. Said my husband good looking. I showed her our wedding photo on my phone and she keep wow wow, said that I am so pretty. Ya, I became so ugly now, everyone can't believe I was the bride in the photo. Wow, I feel quite impress, like that my husband also can get admirer. The maid - Astrid keep telling me that my husband is nice, she even saw him pemper me and very sayang me. haha Oh ya, I told Astrid that my husband not so leng chai liao as he is very fat nowaday :p

Thanks God for giving a husband who willing to take care me, a useless wife for him.

7 comments:

aludra said...

Cheryn, you are still beautiful. My husband say that too. :) And I am sure if the situation is the other way around, you would take care of HS the same way. I wish may all goodness with you always...Take care dear.
-Rusma

Unknown said...

Thumb up for Hansen too!!! Is HS still botak?

Unknown said...

Prima Luce is UQ...

Anonymous said...

Oh no... FAT. I love you honey..
~NiNi

Anonymous said...

seriously, u r both beautiful and handsome both inside and out:)

i am so so proud of both of u:)

keep on being u:)

gambanteh!!:)


--nini's meimei:P

Michelle said...

cheryn, u are still pretty as before. Most important is, u still have the feminine look.
Not everyone is brave enough to show it out to friend... U r great!

Ganbateh!

Anonymous said...

Dear leng, you still pretty, both external and internal as well. :)

Thumb up for Han Sen too. You are best hubby every.....matching couple! matching look! :)

sw