Monday, March 30, 2009

Shopping at KLCC

My sister need to collect a cheque at Wisma Center today, a building just next to KLCC. Hence we spent a fun morning at KLCC. We just simply do some windows shopping and the most happy person was the little girl, my sister's 2 years old daugther. I noticed the little girl jumping here and there in the shopping mall, pointing at the poster said apple, asking her mother to see the fish in a fish tank and sometimes just scream loudly! so happy leh. My honey bought me a nice socks and I bought my mum a book. Actually I choose the socks myself and paid myself, however later my honey gave me back the money as he did promised that he let me choose and buy a present for today shopping :-).
It is very comfortable to wear this socks.

A book about China. China always is my mum favourite.

Yeah is lunch time.

No more energy on the way home zzzzz

My niece asked me a question today, not this little girl, the other niece - Chew Jane. She asked me why my pants getting bigger and bigger!!! Ya, I am very thin now, no more pet pet, sob sob sob .....

I read an article on newspaper today. It was about lung cancer. It said that the age of cancer patients getting younger nowadays, also about 90% of lung cancer patients are non smoker! This is so different from last time where mostly smoker get lung cancer. In the article, the doctor mentioned that he got one case which is the youngest cancer patient - 33 years old male, non smoker. Actually I am also another case, lung cancer stage III at 33 years old, female, non smoker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! The socks!
-NiNi

Anonymous said...

Honey i Love you.

Honey i love your funny habits,
must find square on bei bei,
must off specs before brush teeth.

Honey i love your silliness,
Worry about silly things,
No use worry ya, I will always support you.

Honey i love your willingness to listen,
to my multitude of complaints (never ending),
and my silly theories.

Honey i love your weird dreams,
Tell me when you wake,
I can never understand. :)

Honey i love your appreciation,
Honey like milk i make,
Honey say my bathroom cleaning skils are good. :P

Honey i love talking to you before sleep,
honey good at telling stories, and news,
and tell me funny things that you do.

Honey i love your cooking,
Cooked by bunny hands,
with effort and heart.

Honey i love your bravery,
so brave when faced with problem,
always positive and strong.

Honey i love your Nottiness.
Like to attacks Yong Xing,
Attaks my hair while i playing games.

Honey i love your patience,
Never scold when i keep repeating the same point,
over and over and over... so irritating.

Honey i love you show me your feelings,
cry when sad, laugh when happy,
eye brows up up when have notti idea.

Honey i love your understanding,
Sometimes i become frustrated, and selfish,
but you never ever angry at me.

Honey i love to see you watch HK drama,
See you laugh when its funny,
See you smile when its romantic.

Honey i love your play game face,
so adorable when concentrating,
and scream when in a trouble.
(Moab Attasss!)

Honey i love you for being you,
you make me want to be a better person,
to share my life with you.

Honey thank you for loving me,
Thank you for letting me love you.

- Your Husband

Siew Wai said...

*sniff* *sniff*... touching

sister of honey said...

so so touching:)

ya...guess some things cannot use logic....but dun worry ya? pet pet will grow back one .... like me too big also no good...hahah:P

continue eat more:P