Friday, March 27, 2009

Green Tea

I just bought this green tea at Jusco. I like the nice glass mug, so transparent!!


I used to drink green tea at office since I worked at MYOB. I just like the taste, it is better then drink plain water :p. I can drink up to 2 bags of green tea for the whole day at office, just like the feeling of warm green tea in the cold cold office. Well, paper said that green tea is good for health, some said it helps to prevend cancer. How true is it ? I really doubt it. I used to drink every day for about 2 years, maybe about 2 years as I worked at MYOB for about 3 years plus and now I have lung cancer. When I at Jusco, queueing for payment and I noticed that most of the people buy can food, processed meats like sausage, ham and etc, and they all look very health. Is it really these food that caused cancer ? I doubt it too but actually all those really are not health food. I seldom eat them last time and now I don't eat at all as my body can't take it. Thanks God for allow me to have msg free and health meals every day.

No comments: