Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Date with old Friends

Finally I have met You Qiu yesterday. I get to know her thru my honey as they are primary school friends. At first I only chat with her thru facebook and sms, yesterday was the first time I met her. She is a funny and nice person :-). We do have a fun and lovely dinner last night. We had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai and later we had desserts at Zen, Mid Valley. We also pay a visit to the Pet Wonderlands. We are just in time and it happened to see a white parrot escaped from its cage and refused to go back to the pet man. The parrot was so naught and even attacked the pet man who trying to 'tham' him back to cage. Too bad it is not allow to use camera there.



This photo is requested by my honey to take as he said You Qiu curi makam his chips haha :-)

No comments: