Thursday, March 26, 2009

Morning walk

I goes to this park called Taman Tasik Manjalara for morning walk every day, almost every day :p. I found this is a very nice park. I do recommend it to my mother and sisters but so far only my younger sister and my niece been there with us for once. The lake of this park is quite big and the walkway just circle it. A lot of people are having fun at this park especially on Sunday morning. I walk around the lake and sometimes I do spend time with the hungry little one in the lake haha.



The peaceful lake.

The walk way, normally I will feel breathless after walked pass the small slope.


After the small slope, here come the rewards - the nice views from the highest place of this park.

The living turtles, sun bathing.

The dead turtle ???


I found it this morning on my first round but I don't see it on my second round, guess the pity one just flip over only. There are really a lot of turtles and starving fishes in this lake, I don't want to imagine what if someone fall into this lake!!

This used to be the waterfall, but very seldom they "on" it and let the water falling.


The children playground.

I like this one :-). I do played it once together with Siew Wai, thanks God it didn't broke due to our weight :p.


The adults gym like playground. My honey like the one that life yourself your own body weight. I can't life myself ;p



1 comment:

Siew Wai said...

hahah.. i remember that!