Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Colouring Part 1

I am just too bored !!

I bought a small box of colour pencil and one colouring book for kids :p. I did spend some time each day to do some colouring, back to kids time but I am more skillful nowadays ;-). Compare to my kids time, of course ya, must have some improvement mah.

Thinking to use colour other then green for the small grass hill as green seems to be the only colour in this picture, but it doesn't work and I just used green for all. After putting the blue colour for the lake and I think it look quite nice. After all, green is my favourite colour :-).

My honey said this one nice :-).

This one is the result of work-together job with my niece. I think you can easily find which part is coloured by her instead of me :p. The yellow fish looks evil ya.


No comments: