Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wedding dinner of good old friends

My husband and I attended our friends wedding dinner at Dinner club, Top floor of Amodo building. The place is quite nice, can see all the night light of the building around Bukit Bintang area, the atmospare was great there, the food also quite nice just that everyone seems don't feel full after all the dishes. Both the groom and bride are our old friends, we knew each other since hmmm I think it was about 10 years ago. We were colleague at Astro that time. Think about it, we do have a great time working in Astro ya :-). It was my first job, I think it was the first job of all of us hahhaa. All the newbie join the company and get to know each other, all of us were so playful that time, so young, go for movie, yum cha, clubbing seems our normal activities whenever we want haha, even visited the gay pub :p. I do have a lot of great and sweet memory, also not to forget a lot of love story happened here and there. Hmmm, myself+my husband and the groom and bride, another 3 more couples, yeah, we all from Astro, the gang working at Astro that time and now turned to be husband and wife lo.

I do enjoy the wedding dinner as I get to see so many x-colleagues, some of them really didn't get to met since after we all celebrated our VSS and gone different path in our career life. We all got VSS from the company and we all happy about it, as we do get some $$$ for the VSS. Basically everyone seems remains unchange, still look the same but those girls are prettier for that night. Some of them didn't know that I was sick with cancer and they complained that I am still that thin, yeah I am even thinner compare to 10 years ago when I first graduated from uni. Anyway, some of them like my x-manager said that I look better, even better then 10 years ago. I really look that scary last time ???? haha anyway life is unpredictable, thanks God that I am still here...

It is so good to met you all, dear all friends...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We must try to do this more often. Lets see what we can arrange for Christmas.
~NiNi