Saturday, October 31, 2009

sleepless night as leg pain...

I couldn't sleep well on this Friday's night, I felt pain with my left leg. My husband gave me one panadol and it did make me fall asleep for few hours I guess. I still feel pain on the Saturday's morning. I heard my husband said : this is not a good sign....yeah...I heard myself saying yes in my heart. I requested my husband to send me to see doctor right after having our breakfast. I look weak as well, pain keep attack me. Doctor did a blood test for me and both my hemoglobin and white blood cells are low. Ya I was then admitted to hospital for blood transfusion and I stayed at hospital till monday for the CT Scan. Scan on weekend is charge double le. At first, doctor already prepared the scan form for me where it cover my head as well, my got headache previously...somehow I didn't get to scan my head with this CT Scan, doctor have another form and a special command to detail scan my left hip. Ya, the result is there is a tiny mass on my left hip and that the reason for my pain. Thanks God for this early detection, thanks God for the pain, the treatment is 5 times radio theraphy, I feel very happy with this. My doctor also said very happy with the scan report as my stomach is under control, tumor marker also dropped to normal :-). He said my stomach is quite hard to treat actually. Thanks God for all these, thanks the lord, yes, You are the great God, nothing is impossible for You, the lord, thank You so much for everything. After the blood transfusion, after taking the pain killer, my pain gone, my headache also gone and I get to sleep well that night, thanks heavenly Father.

I guess I should feel happy at this moment....I don't know why, somehow my heart don't feel peaceful, there is something else.....

No comments: