Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thank You

I have started my aggressive treatment for about 2 weeks. I need to do radiotherapy every day and chemotherapy once a week. So far so good. I still can eat but started to feel no taste and has vomit feeling. I drank a lot of the herbal tea. Those herbal tea may help to lighten all the side effect of my treatment. I really hope it helps and I can survive from the scary side effect.

Relatives and friends came to visit me. I would like to thank everyone who loves me. Thanks my mom, my dad and auntie for cooking me the herbal tea every day. Thanks sister for sending me to hospital every day. Thanks auntie for the fresh apples and thanks all my dear friends for visiting. Also not to forget to thank my honey who always support me. Thanks for giving me water in the middle of night, thanks for the yummy milk milk every night. Sorry to you that I couldn't buy you any birthday present this year.

I learn to appreciate every day I have. It is so good to see and feel the sun early in the morning. Thanks god to give me one more day.

No comments: