Friday, May 2, 2008

Needle Biospy

I was admitted to Sentosa hospital and met the doctor who is a radiologist. Doctor immediately arranged the procedure needle biospy for me on the same day. Prior to that, I was been told that 99.9% is cancer as there is water inside my lungs. Oh my god! I taught myself already prepared to hear this but I still can't really accept it. I was crying and I feel so sorry to my honey. He is so unlucky as he got a sick wife just one month ago! We both sit at one corner at hospital and we were crying …

At that moment I really taught I might only have about one month time, as it is not possible to have an operation to remove the tumor, its location is too close to heart!

After the needle biopsy, I was so weak, not even able to open my eyes. I was sleeping in sitting posture. This is because I need the help of gravity to flow my blood back into heart, else my face will become red like lobster, neck and arms will be swollen. My honey got an extra bed and company me that night. I seems heard he was crying in the middle of night with his hand holding on mine …

No comments: