Friday, November 27, 2009

My Mask


Yeah, I have finished my brain RT, for 2 weeks, 10 times at Pantai Bangsar Hospital. On the last day, the radiologist gave me the mask and said that I can keep it :-). Look at my mask, seems like my head is quite small but all the while I taught my head quite big as I always need to buy larger size cap or hat. Anyway, I really want to praise the Lord here, thanks Him for having me have the headache and able to discover the brain tumour so early, at such small size. I really scare of operation and I did pray for no more operation. Thanks Heavenly Father, You are so awesome and so great. I started to lost my hair, it getting less and less on my head, I already bought a white cute hat :-), soon will need to wear it everyday lo. Doctor said in 6 months time, I will lost 10% of my memory. It is not very serious, just that out of 10 numbers I only can remember 8 of them. Anyway, I don't see this is much affect on me haha :-).


That day I was driving myself to hospital to see doctor and after that for my RT, after all done and I get inside my car, I couldn't start my car at all, no sound at all, the battery like no more.....hmmm what I do is pray to the Lord immediately, please Lord let me start my engine, teeeng I press again my remote control and the car engine started after the prayer. How great is my God ya. At last I called my father said the no need come to resque me as I able to drive home liao. Anyway, the next day I changed my car's battery and checked it was almost 2 years that old battery been used. Thanks the Lord for all these. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are miracles.
~NiNi

Keroppi said...

ya, miracles done by Lord Jesus. Praise Him, Amen.

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryn,

Got to know about your blog from my wife. Your trust in Jesus is amazing, and inspiring as well. Reading your blog reminds me of a song from Hillsong (youtube link below). Jesus is more than enough for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U0sDKqNJ8g