Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long Vacation

It has been quite some time that I addicted to PSP game :p. I have finished some of them:- Downstream Panic, God of War, Dinner Dish and Loco Roco. It is really a good present from my honey. It helps to kill time while waiting for doctor at hospital. It also helps to keep my mind to focus on game. Game can keeps my brain to react faster and think more. Some puzzle really not easy to solve!

I try to walk more at home. At least now I seem only able to do simple and slow exercise, guess walking is the best. I try not to sleep so much :p. I will get breathless very easy and follow by serious coughing after some aggressive exercise.

The newspaper caught my eyes few days ago. It reminds me one of the nice quote from the movie "Long Vacation" – It is actually God give you a long vacation when you are in down time in life. Enjoy the holidays as once it is over, life will gets back to work!

Yeah, we should always be happy ya :-)

No comments: